With Fall approaching an end, (the first day of Winter is this Sunday!) I thought to share my go-to fall look and some of my holy grail products this season!
Products Used Not Reviewed
Lancôme Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Eyeshadows: Elf and Naked 3
My Holy Grail Blush:
I cannot say enough good things about this blusher. I bought this a good 2-3 years ago as my first high end purchase and though I use it almost daily, I still haven’t hit pan! This is the perfect color for anyone of a similar skin-tone to mine. It’s cool toned and has a little sparkle that does not look overpowering on the skin – it’s not even that noticeable. The color lasts all day, and this is definitely something I will repurchase. A matte version of this would be NARS’ Sin which I have just recently purchased.
Best Fall Lip products (Drugstore)
Front: Rimmel Paradise
Back: Maybelline Warm Me Up
“High colour impact for up to 8 hours wear. Colour that turns heads ! Intense long lasting colour up to 8 hours +25% colour impact ! Smooth creamy texture for comfortable wear all day long” – Rimmell.com
Rimmel’s Paradise is the lipstick I use for the Kylie Jenner look which has been very hot this year. I pair it with the NYX lipliner I spoke of in my last post and BAM! instantly perfect kylie pout. The entre Rimmel lipstick range is my absolute favorite for drugstore lipstick. They have a very pleasant sweet smell, last for hours and have a wide range of shades. They are extremely pigmented and just a few cents shy of $6 at Target.
Maybelline Warm Me Up is a slightly pinkier version.
Now, for the makeup look!
1. Start off by applying your favorite foundation. I went for Revlon Colorstay for this look. Conceal anything needed.
2. Contour and highlight the face as needed.
3. Bronze and apply blush. I’m using the ELF duo bronzer and Nars Oasis blush.
4. Apply a rosey pink eyeshadow to the lid
I used Naked 3 Burnout for my lid.
5. Use a soft medium cool toned brown for the crease
6. Add a soft champage color to the brow bone and inner corner
7. Apply mascara – I’ve used the Calvin Klein One Mascara
8. Use lip liner (N/YX Peekaboo Neutral) to keep from feathering. Apply a rosey brown lipstick.
8. Set the makeup with any spray – my personal favorite is the MAC Fix+
This look is gorgeous yet still natural. It plays up soft rosey hues, saving us from looking overdone. The Oasis blush looks natural but is a deep enough shade to help contour the face. The lipsticks are extremely flattering, giving a “my lips but better” natural finish.
Try it out for yourself!
Thanks for reading! Kisses